The makeup tricks that professionals do not want to tell you, you’ll learn them here to combine them with our vegan eyelashes. You can achieve the look you always wanted and have peace of mind knowing you are not contributing with an industry that tests its products on animals. Vegan eyelashes such as the ones provided by Tigress Beauty will become your favourite option to complement any elegant outlook you choose. Contact us today!
Not all the magic of makeup lies in having the best products and tools. Sometimes you have to resort to homemade tricks to get professional results.
Although the occasion is rarely given, it is very curious to see a professional make-up artist in action. Because, apart from being armed with all his cosmetic artillery, an enviable belt of brushes and a briefcase with makeup products that we cannot even imagine exist, they use makeup tricks that are not sophisticated but really effective.
That’s when the cotton swabs, talcum powder and tissues come into play. Although many will be safe to be discovered, here we gather some of the most shared by bloggers on the Internet. They are all very clever!
- Lips with 3D volume: when you have painted your lips with an intense colour like red, fuchsia or brown you can give them a visual effect of volume applying a little iridescent eye shadow of a lighter shade in the central part of both lips. You can get the same effect with a lighter lipstick than the one you use as a base or a matte eye shadow. The key is that you use a clear tone for the effect.
- No more mascara smudges: especially when we do not have a lot of time to make up, it seems inevitable to get a mascara around the eyes, especially when we apply it to the lower lashes. To avoid it, you can use the trick of the plastic spoon, on which you will support your eyelashes to make them comfortably giving also a curved shape to the hair. Do the same with the upper lashes and save time, achieving a more accomplished finish.
- Turn your eye shadows into neon: you can illuminate the boring tone of your eyeshadows by applying a white pencil base on the eyelid as a base. The fusion between both tones will result in a new tone more fluorescent and colourful than the original. Also try to use this technique with your nail polish, applying a base coat in matt white and then a thin layer of the colour you want to clarify. It is a technique that Revlon has marketed in its duo neon paintbrushes.
- Take advantage of the eyelash curler: the best way to get a curved and feminine eyelash is to apply the curler at two different points. First, at the base of the eyelashes (beware of pinching!), Then move to half of them. This way you will get more lashes. In addition, you can resort to another very useful and simple trick to get professional eyelashes: heat the curler with the dryer before using it to get more fixation.
- Zeal to apply the eyeshadow and the “eyeliner”: this trick will serve both to prevent your cheeks from being stained with the dust of eye shadows, and to define perfectly the external “V” of the eye, as well as the completion of the upper and lower “eyeliner”. When you remove the strip of heat, you will see how defined the eye makeup is.
- “BB cream” homemade: make your own «BB cream» by mixing your favourite moisturizer (with or without treatment) with your makeup base. Depending on how tanned you are, you choose if you want the resulting tone to be more or less clear. In winter, for example, you can use a more subtle blend, not being so tanned.
- “Liner” of long duration: if you want that the outline of your lower lashes does not get undone with the passing of the hours, try applying translucent powders with a brush to seal the finish.
- Raise your eyes: first use a light pink matte or flesh-coloured pencil to apply a line under the arch of the eyebrow, which is engrossed in the final half. Then, apply another stroke with the same pencil over the outer half of the eyebrow. Then, blend well with the fingertips until it melts with makeup. The optical effect will make your eyes stand up.
- Lengthen the life of your mascara: when you notice that your mascara has dried before time (something very common during the summer), pour inside a few drops of artificial tear for the eyes. In addition to being innocuous when in contact with the eyes, they will lengthen the life of your mask when you need it most.
- Mascara Brushes for eyebrows: do not throw off the mascara which, once applied the previous trick, has been permanently dried. Wash the brushes until the mascara remains completely removed and use them to groom your eyebrows. To do this, you can impregnate them in brown eyeshadow (remember: always a couple of shades lighter than your eyebrows) and fixer or Vaseline so they are perfect.
Surely, you want to look perfect with the outfit you chose to wear a party at night must be completely different to the clothes you use when you have a meal or a breakfast, right? Well, when we talk about makeup, too! since this one must go in harmony with all your look; that’s why the next time you have an event in full sunlight you must take into account the following points to achieve a perfect makeup.
With cruelty-free vegan eyelashes from Tigress Beauty you can finally achieve the look you want and add extra volume to your natural eyelashes. Contact us today if you want more information about our vegan eyelashes that are second to none in terms of quality.